March 16, 2016

#goals

77 days into the new year and I just realized I never really made a New Year's Resolution. Last year, I had a long list but that might be because of how badly the year started off for me. There were so many things in my life I wanted to improve, include, or change altogether and I'm happy to say I successfully completed most of the things on my list (one of the hardest being getting into med school). My year ended a lot better than it started and for that, I am so grateful.

*****2016 New Year's Resolutions*****

  • Travel to Thailand - I recently bought my ticket and I can't wait!
  • Keep up with my YouTube channel
  • Draw, read, and write more
  • Keep up with my blog
  • Take better care of my body
  • Go on more adventures and stop taking this city for granted - when I studied abroad, I explored every country I visited. I made sure to make the most out of my time there.



When I came back to America, one of my new friends decided to visit Los Angeles. It wasn't until I tried to entertain him that I realized I knew nothing about this city. I've gotten better of course. I've gone on more adventures I tried to explore this place more. But it seems like there's always something I've never done. That's something I love about this place. I have all this time off now; I should take advantage of it.



LA can be pretty awesome too

  • Get an apartment with Will - I love where I live, but I am sooooooooo ready to move on! I want my own place. I feel like I'm still an undergrad in my current house, living with 20something other students. I want my own kitchen, hardwood floors, privacy, etc. We're currently looking :) We didn't renew our lease so this is happening for real!
I think that's it, at least for now. I'm so excited to make my goals a reality :)

1 comment:

  1. I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here.
    สาร สกัด จาก เห็ด หลิน จื อ

    ReplyDelete